Bernadetta
Bernadetta
Beautiful open sugar roses with lots of sugar foliage, simply
elegant - £615
with our NEW signature favours around the bottom
Luann
Luann
StBeautiful sugar flowers and sequins and sugar bow £745
Rosalyn
Rosalyn
£625
Macey
Macey
£785
Annabelle Lilac
Annabelle Lilac
lots of sugar flowers £715
Peacock and Butterflies
Peacock and Butterflies
£785, bottom tier and top ball dummy, if all cake £1005,
if all cake and top ball dummy £820
Peacock and Butterfly Close Up
Peacock and Butterfly Close Up
Summer
Summer
£665
Love Blossoms
Love Blossoms
£745
Vintage Romance
Vintage Romance
£565
large Peony
large Peony
£415
Lace
Lace
£445
Purple Petal
Purple Petal
£585
Miss Piggy Sugar Roses
Miss Piggy Sugar Roses
£785
sarah
sarah
£785
Sapphire
Sapphire
£765
Violet
Violet
£745
sophia
sophia
£695
Floral Rainbow
Floral Rainbow
£845
Rose Ball
Rose Ball
£515
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
£645
Purple bow sparkle
Purple bow sparkle
£675
Pink Sparkle Bow
Pink Sparkle Bow
£645
Whimiscal Wafer Paper
Whimiscal Wafer Paper
£765
Asian Inspired
Asian Inspired
£465
Fabric Flowers
Fabric Flowers
VSFloral - fabric flowers £325, sugar £495
Our Floral 2 Collection
Please click on individual cake image to see better picture, we pride ourselves on our attention to details to all our sugar flowers
We pride ourselves on our sugar flowers, most of our cakes we use sugar flowers but if you want fresh flowers we are happy to work with them

F
RESH FLOWERS
We are happy to use your florist flowers on any cake design but please check they are not poisonous or could cause a reaction before hand, and pesticides havent been used especially when placing them on naked cakes or exposed cakes, this responsibility lies completely with the client, we  do not recommend using gypsophila because of the following :
Gypsophila - Toxicity. While not highly toxic, plants in the Gypsophila genus can cause allergic reactions and all parts contain toxic compounds that cause dermatitis, difficulty breathing, and nose and sinus irritation. However, symptoms are usually short-lived, lasting only a few minutes after contact with the plant.